Roblox is an online platform where players can play and develop games. It is in fact, one of the most popular multi-player gaming platforms in the world. Roblox is really popular amongst students, with 29% of its players being in the age group of 9 to 12 years old, and 25% being younger than 9 years old. But while clearly kids and teens seem to love playing on Roblox, many parents and teachers think otherwise.
That’s why many schools have restricted students from accessing Roblox via the school Chromebook by installing internet blockers
However, if you are wondering how to play Roblox on the school Chromebook regardless of the restrictions imposed by your school, we have some easy-to-follow methods for you. Read on to find out more.
How To Play Roblox On School Chromebook
- Go to the settings menu and click on the Apps icon situated on the left side of the screen
- Next, from the list of apps available, click on Google play store and turn it on
- Now exit the settings menu and go to the play store app
- Search for the Roblox app and then download and install it on your school Chromebook
- Once successfully installed, you can open and play games in Roblox whenever you want to
While the first method is simple to use and works for almost all the school Chromebooks, there are times when the play store’s access is restricted or internet blockers have been installed. To counter such a situation, follow the given method:
Downloading And Installing VPN
- Download and install any reputed VPN on your school Chromebook.
- Downloading a VPN will ensure that any of your web activities can’t be traced by anyone, including your school authorities. Also, any restrictions imposed by your school can be surpassed easily when you use a VPN
- You can now open Roblox and play games on it without any restrictions
Chromebooks And Roblox- Method 3
Chromebooks are computer devices that are available with very less UI because they are intended to run for a longer period of time. While the Chromebooks launched after 2007 contain Play store, the ones before 2007 don’t even have that feature. There is a good possibility that in your school Chromebook, the play store might be initially turned off. If that is the case, the first step would be to turn it on
If your school Chromebook doesn’t support the play store, you have to make use of extensions like ARC welder. This extension permits different android applications to run on Chromebooks and is primarily used by app developers to test run their applications.
- Download the Roblox’s APK version on your school Chromebook
- Next, download ARC welder on your Chromebook
- Open ARC welder and click on the choose option. From the folders listed, select the folder in which the APK version of Roblox is stored. Please remember to always store it in a folder as ARC Welder can only open the same using a folder
- Click on the Add apk file and from the options listed, select the Roblox APK
- In the test your app section, alter the settings
- Now, you will be able to play Roblox on your school Chromebook easily
Related Post: How Much Is $1 In Robux?
System Requirements Needed To Play Roblox
To play games on Roblox, your device needs to fulfill some minimum system requirements which have been given below:
- Windows should be at least version 7/8/8.1/10 or 11
- RAM should be at least 1GB
- The free storage area of the device should be at least 200 MB
- Your device should support INTEL HD Graphics
- The processor should be of at least 1.6GHz
Playing games on Roblox on your school’s Chromebook is not a difficult task. If you can’t access Roblox on Chromebook, it could be due to a number of reasons. First, you need to find the reason why you cannot access Roblox and once the issue is clear, follow one of the methods given above to resolve the issue easily. Before playing games on Roblox, also make sure that your school Chromebook meets the system requirements listed above.